TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will have its first meeting of the month tonight, Monday Sept. 10, 2018.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of Aug. 27, 2018.
- Old Business: proposed motion to table request from Talladega County Economic Development Authority and Legislators regarding Lincoln’s request for two-cent tax funds.
- Open Jail Department bids for food, non-food, milk, and bread.
- Open Highway Department material bids FY 2019.
- Approve Chairman to sign and commission approve Emergency Management Performance Grant.
- Recommendation to opt into PILT Class Action Lawsuit to recover a portion of federal tax not received in prior years.
- Approve Chairman to sign and commission approve long term detention subsidy contract for Coosa Valley Detention Center for Oct. 1, 2018 – Sept. 30, 2019.
- Authorize Chairman to sign and commission approve direction of payment and inspection and confidentiality agreement with the improvement district of the City of Sylacauga, Marble City Square Project.
- Consider proposed schedule of Commission meeting and work sessions for FY 2019.
- Personnel requests.
A work session will be held at 5:00 p.m. with the Commission meeting following at 6:00 p.m.