TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet tonight, Monday, Dec. 10, 2018.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of Nov. 28, 2018.
- Authorize Chairman to sign and commission approve a three-year agreement with Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) for appraisal and mapping.
- Approve County Administrator to sign and commission approve service maintenance agreement and retail sales agreement with Kyocera Document Solutions of Alabama, and lease agreement with third party for a new Kyocera Taskalfa 9002i Copier requested by the Revenue Department.
- Authorize Chairman to sign and commission apprvoe an agreement with the ALDOT for improvements to Hwy. 280 and lower Bon Air Rd.
- Authorize selection of Gonzalez-Strength as engineer for the IA Project on lower Bon Air Rd.
- Personnel requests.
- Conference requests.
There will be a work session held at 5:00 p.m. with the Commission meeting following at 6:00 p.m.