CHILDERSBURG, Ala. -The Childersburg City Council will have its first meeting of the month tomorrow, Oct. 2, 2018.
The following items are set to be discussed during New Business:
- Discussion of Proposed Sales Tax Amendment/Oct. 2 Oct. 16.
- USDA grant application and authority for Mayor to execute any documents to seek funds.
- Approval to enter into a service with OffenderWatch to notify residence of offenders ($250 set-up fee and $70 per offender from Fund 24).
- Approval to appoint Julie Shirley to fill vacancy on the Park and Recreation Board with term expiring Sept. 21, 2020.
- Approval to purchase six body cameras/docking system at cost of $2,010 from Fund 10.
- Approval of invoices.
The Council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting. All members of the community are invited to attend. The Council meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. The next regular meeting will be held Oct. 16, 2018.