TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet tonight, Monday Sept. 24, 2018.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of Sept. 10, 2018
- Open jail bid
- Award jail bids
- Award Highway Department Material bids FY 2019
- Approval to seek bids for implementation of Section 1316 Flood Prevention Program
- Authorize County Engineer to sign and commission approve CIMS System License Agerement with Diversified Computer Services, LLC for fiscal year 2019
- Authorize Chairman to sign and commission approve contractual agreement with Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) for collection and disposal of discarded tires and regulated solid waste
- Authorize Chairman to sign and commission approve the traffic study by Gonzales-Strength and Associates, Inc. for the lower Bon Air Industrial Access Project
- Safety Incentive Discount Program 2017-2018
- Recommendation to approve budget FY 2019
- Recommendation to approve amended budget FY 2018
- Personnel requests
There will be a work session held at 5:00 p.m. and the Commission meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. No additional items or discussions will be presented at the work session.