TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet tonight, May 14 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of April 30, 2018.
- Consider approval of petition and declaration to vacate a portion of Homer Road.
- Consider approval to present proclamation to Kingston Baptist Church.
- Consider approval to present proclamation to First Congregational United Church of Christ.
- Request approval from applicant Everett Distributing LLC, Trade Name Liberator Distributing, for a Wholesale Table Wine and Beer Combined Alcohol License located at 3208 Alabama Highway 21, Oxford, AL 36203.
- Talladega County Emergency Management Agency request for Travis McGrady to sign and commission approve Memorandum of Understanding between Talladega County EMA and Jacksonville State University, Department of Chemistry and Geosciences as Host Agent.
- Sheriff’s request to approve First Addendum to 9-1-1 Inter-Agency Contract for Enhanced Dispatch Services.
- Request approval to advertise for bids for replacement of broiler at County Jail.
- Personnel changes.
- Conference requests.
A work session will be held at 5:00 p.m. with a Public Hearing following at 5:30 p.m. The Commission meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m.