TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet tonight, Monday June 11.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of May 30, 2018.
- Approve proclamation recognizing Robert Russa Moton High School on behalf of Westside/Drewry High School Alumni Association.
- Approve proclamation recognizing Talladega County Training High School on behalf of Westside/Drewry High School Alumni Association.
- Approve recommendation to adopt and commissioners sign 2018 Emergency Operations Plan.
- Approve agreement with Alabama Land Sales LLC.
- Accept Project Completion Certificates from the Hutton Team LLC for the Retail Shopping Center Project in Sylacauga.
- Approve request to publish list of Personal Property Insolvent Taxpayers for the 2017 Tax Year.
- Approve Chairman to sign and commission approve application for funding and resolution for matching funds for Domestic Violence Grant.
- Open bids for the replacement of boiler at Talladega County Jail.
- Personnel changes.
- Conference requests.
A work session will be held at 5: 00 p.m. with the commission meeting following at 6:00 p.m.