TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet for the second time this month tonight, Feb. 26 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of Feb. 12, 2018
- Approve minutes of called meeting of Feb. 20, 2018
- Approval to reappoint Delene Patterson to the Board of the Sycamore Water Authority
- Approval to purchase additional electronic poll books for the 2018 elections
- Request Chairman to sign and commission adopt the Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG)
- Discuss entering into a reimbursement agreement with the City of Sylacauga for the resurfacing of a of a county road
- Approval to submit an invitation for bids for liquid asphalt for 2018
- Discuss approval of Second Amendment to Verizon Tower Lease Agreement for the collocation of Verizon equipment on the Public Safety Telecom Tower located at the Courthouse
- Request approval to seek bids for food, non-food, milk, and bread by the Talladega County Jail
- Personnel requests
- Conference requests
A work session will be held at 5:00 p.m. in the Conference Room with the Commission meeting following in the Courtroom.