TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet tonight at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve Amended Minutes of Dec. 11, 2017
- Approve Minutes of January 22, 2018
- Consider Petition and Declaration to Vacate a Portion of Homer Road by Kasai North America, Inc. and Talladega County Economic Development Authority, Inc.
- Approve Highway Department to perform work for Coosa Riverkeeper Organization on Choccolocco Creek
- Approve 2018 Ad Valorem Property Tax Levy
- Approve Surplus Inventory Request from Sheriff’s Department
- Approve Amendment to the License to Establish Cemetery of Sara Wilson to Update Accurate Legal Description
- Conference Requests
- Personnel Requests