TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. – The Talladega County Commission will meet tonight, Aug. 27 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approve minutes of Aug. 13, 2018.
- Request approval for Jail Department to seek bids for food, non-food, milk, and bread.
- Consider approval to present proclamation on behalf of James Roy Disspain in recognizing the 100th anniversary of his death during World War I.
- Request chairman to sign and commission approve agreement for Industrial Access Project on Lower Bon Air Road.
- Approve Highway Department request to add Longview Shores Subdivision to County Maintenance Map.
- Approve Second Amendment to road surface agreement with City of Sylacauga to pave the county’s portion of W. 10th St.
- Consider Highway Department request to seek bids for Materials FY 2019.
A work session will be held at 5:00 p.m. with the Commission meeting following at 6:00 p.m.