CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council is set to have its first meeting for the month of November tomorrow night, Nov. 7, at 6:00.
The council members plan to discuss and vote on the following items:
- Resolution 2017-22 – Wells Fargo Community and Urban Stabilization Program
- Resolution 2017- 23 – Award Fire Department Bid-Custom Work
- Kellum, William, & Associates, P.C. – Approval for Kellum, Wilson, & Associates to conduct financial audit for a three-year engagement
- Fire Department – Approval to transfer Edward Sharpe from part time to full time permanent at $12.96 per hour
- Advertisement – Approval to advertise in Childersburg Baseball Media Guide from CLRA funds $250
Meetings are open to the public. The next meeting will be Nov. 21 at 6:00 p.m.
Jennifer Keith for SylacaugaNews.com | © 2017, SylacaugaNews.com/Marble City Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.