OAK GROVE, Ala. – The Oak Grove Town Council will hold its scheduled meeting on Tuesday, June 14, at 6:00 p.m.
The following agenda items are set to be addressed:
1. Road repairs on Gantts Junction Rd.
2. National Flood Insurance Participation – Resolution #581
3. National Flood Insurance Participation – Ordinance #126
4. Security Department reorganization
5. Pavilion construction
6. New member VFD (volunteer fire department) applications
7. Cost associated with purchase of demo equipment from Volt Unlimited for VFD
8. Authorize the town attorney, Barry D. Vaughn, to take whatever legal action is necessary to enforce any violation of any ordinance committed by French K. Campbell and/or Jason Fix.
9. Resolution #584: FY 2023 transportation program authorization
10. Christmas Tree extension cost
11. Costs associated with participation in county solid waste plan
12. Coosa Valley RC&D grant application for costs associated with new pavilion
13. One-time longevity bonus to retirees (Act #2022-229)