OAK GROVE, Ala. – The Town of Oak Grove has postponed its regularly-scheduled council meeting set for Nov. 8 due to Election Day.
The meeting, which was planned to take place at Oak Grove Town Hall, is now scheduled for 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 15.
The following items will be addressed at the meeting:
1. Gantts Junction Rd. repairs
2. Estimates on fixing Town Hall roof
3. Resolution #586 addressing standard operating procedures for the volunteer fire department (VFD)
4. Request of variance for a metal-sided mobile home
5. Member applications for the VFD
6. Resolution #591 to add new signatory to checking accounts
7. Calendar year 2023 holiday schedule
8. Transitional employee job description and rate of pay
9. Employee cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) for 2023