SYLACAUGA, Ala. – First come, first serve vaccines are available Wednesday morning in the Coosa Valley Medical Center main lobby.
From 8:00 until 11:30, the hospital will offer first, second or third shots of the Pfizer vaccine.
See the following details:
- Do not arrive before 7:30
- Please form a line outside and those in line will be given a number and called in by small groups.
- 500 shots available
- 1st shots, 2nd boosters or 3rd boosters will be available (for the immunocompromised)
- Don’t forget your Vaccine Card (2nd/3rd Boosters)
- CDC recommends that people with moderately to severely compromised immune systems receive an additional dose.
- You can print and fill out your consent form ahead of time by clicking here: https://www.cvhealth.net/…/Pfizer-Vaccine-Consent-Form…
- As more vaccine arrives, CVMC will host additional clinics for our community to receive their boosters.