CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will have its first meeting of March tomorrow night, March 6, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed during New Business:
- Miss Childersburg/Outstanding Teen 2018
- MDA – Erin Franklin Recognition of Fire Department
- Council Meeting – July 17, 2018 – July 24, 2018
- Fire Department – Approval to purchase ice machine $2,300
- Fire Department – Approval to hire part time temporary as needed:
- David Uselton at $12.96 per hour Firefighter/Paradmedic
- Dillion Jenkins at $10.47 per hour Fire/Driver
- Street/Sanitation Department – Approval to hire Steve Fowler as CDL operator as full-time permanent employee at $10 per hour (six month probation)
- Approval of invoices
The council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting.
All members of the community are invited to attend. The next regular meeting will be held March 20, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.