CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will have its first meeting of June tomorrow night, June 5.
The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
The following items are on the agenda:
- Approval for city to commit Local Match 5311 Rural Transportation.
- Approval to enter into an agreement with Gov Deals relative to Surplus Property.
- Approval to Surplus Property
- Recognition – Janice Phelps Employment Service
- Park and Recreation – Approval to hire Anthony Murphy as Park and Recreation Director at $1,192.30 biweekly.
- Fire Department – Approval to hire Jeremy McKleroy part time temporary.
- Fire Department – Approval to reassign Justin Loux from full time permanent to part time temporary.
- Travel/Training – Approval for Chief Richard McClelland to attend Summer Conference Orange Beach July 30 – August 2, 2018. Travel, training, per diem.
- Senior Center Roof – Approval to advertise and accept bids fro the installation of commercial grade metal roof at the Senior Center at 65 Graves Ave.
- ABC License Transfer – Coosa River Exxon change ownership to SNS Investments LLC.
- Approval of Invoices.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting. All members of the community are invited to attend.
The next regular meeting will be held on June 19, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.