CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will have its second meeting of the month Tuesday, June 19.
The following items are under new business:
- Proclamation: Phyllis Wheatley Middle School.
- ABC Approval: Approval of ABC Lounge Retail Liquor License for Pure Cigar Lounge (James Carter).
- Police: Approval to send Christian White and Aaron Lindow to Police Academy.
- Fire Department: Approval to hire Shawn Parrett Paramedic/Firefighter full time permanent at $12.96.
- Park and Recreation: Approval for Anthony Murphy to attend ARPF fall workshop including registration, lodging, travel and per diem Sept. 18-20, 2018 in Orange Beach, Alabama.
- Administration: Approval to increase City Clerk/Treasurer salary $600 per month.
- Approval of invoices.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting. The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. All members of the community are invited to attend. The next regular meeting will be held July 3, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.