CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will meet on Tuesday, Jan. 16.
Here is the council’s proposed agenda:
- Approval to amend ordinance 1099 to reflect change of cost of surplus property (Daycare Center @ 601 7th Street SW) from $50,000 to $25,0000.
- Make appointments to the Preservation Commission.
- Approval for Courtney Walker from Parks and Rec. to attend ARPA Conference in Tuscaloosa on Jan. 28-30 at $225 registration and $125 plus tax per night lodging.
- Fire Chief Daniel attend Executive Development Conference Feb. 6th -9th, 2018 at $170 registration plus $123 per night plus per diem (Recognition for MDA fundraiser).
- Approval of Police Chief McClelland to attend four certification courses scheduled quarterly lodging one night per session. No registration; scholarship received. (Jan. 18th-19th, April 12th-13th, June 7th-8th, Nov. 1st-2nd).
- Approval of invoices.