CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will meet Tuesday night, Feb. 21, at 6:00 p.m.
The following agenda items will be addressed:
1. Approve the purchase of an administration vehicle (2023 Ford Expedition) from Stivers Ford State Contract in the amount of $50,071 from LRA Fund #23.
2. Approval to authorize a voting delegate and (2) alternate delegates for the Annual League Convention Business Meeting held on Friday, May 12, 2023.
3. Approval for Cutting Edge to perform landscaping at the Community Center in the amount of $13,905 from Bond Issue Fund #60.
4. Approval to purchase roofing material for Softball Batting Cage from Davis Metal Roofing at $14,522.32.
5. Approval to purchase mattresses for the Fire Department with the cost not to exceed $2,000.
6. Approval of Invoices in the amount of $364,814.60.