CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council will meet tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. for the second time this month.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Public Hearing – Public opinion regarding consideration of telecommunication tower located at 32400 Hwy. 280 (recommendation of planning commission).
- Resolution 2018-31 – Honorable Chad E. Woodruff.
- Resolution 2018-32 – Authorize Mayor to sign documents for bond issue with Frazier and Lanier.
- Resolution 2018-33 – Award CDBG demolition bid – Teague Hauling and Demolition, LLC (Michael Garcia).
- Resolution 2018-34 – Award CDBG demolition bid – Cutting Edge (Daniel Mims).
- Resolution 2018-35 – Authorize Mayor to execute agreement with Norfolk Southern/CSX Railroads for short line operator at the Industrial Park.
- Approval of invoices.
The Council will adjourn to reconvene for the town meeting. All members of the community are invited to attend.
The next regular meeting will be Jan. 3, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.