Christmas Open House – Tues., Dec. 18, 2018 from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Greater Coosa Valley Chamber of Commerce in Childersburg will host Christmas Open House with holiday treats and plenty of Christmas spirit!
Retirement & Open House – Tues., Dec. 18, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union in Childersburg is hosting an open house and retirement for Mrs. Bonnie Bryant. She is retiring after 42 years of service to the community.
Talladega County Schools – Tues., Dec. 18, 2018 until Mon., Jan. 7, 2019
- Talladega County Schools will dismiss early on Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018, for the holidays and will resume classes on Monday, Jan. 7, 2019.
Sylacauga City Schools – Wed., Dec. 19, 2018 until Mon., Jan. 7, 2019
- Sylacauga City Schools will dismiss early on Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018, for the holidays and will resume classes on Monday, Jan. 7, 2019.
Coosa County Schools – Fri., Dec. 21, 2018 until Wed., Jan. 9, 2019
- Coosa County Schools will dismiss early on Friday, Dec. 21, 2018, for the holidays and will resume classes on Wed., Jan. 9, 2019.
3rd Annual Stuff the Bus – Daily until Dec. 22, 2018
- Take your food items and new toy donations to the Serra Sylacauga Autoplex to benefit SAFE (Sylacauga Alliance For Family Enhancement) and ACFS (Alabama Childhood Food Solutions).
Christmas Candlelight Service – Sun., Dec. 23, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
- Marble City Baptist Church invites everyone out to their Christmas Candlelight service.
Veterans Christmas Prayer Coffee – Tues., Dec. 25, 2018 at 7:00 a.m.
- American Legion Post 45 and Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 945 invites everyone to their “Annual Christmas Morning Prayer Coffee” at the American Legion Hall on Hammett Ave.
The Pinhoti Winterfest – Sat., Dec. 29, 2018 on Flagg Mountain in Weogufka
- The Pinhoti Winterfest will be held on Flagg Mountain beginning with a 5K and 1 mile fun run/walk at 9:00 a.m. Registration fee for the 5K/fun run is $15 per person and includes breakfast. Day events begin at 10:30 a.m. and admission is $25 per car load. For more information, visit their Facebook page.