SYLACAUGA, Ala. – A Sylacauga man has been slapped with six felony charges and one misdemeanor charge.
On Wednesday, June 21, 40-year-old Ronald Traneil Kidd was arrested by the Talladega County Drug Task Force. He was admitted to the Talladega County Jail at 6:26 p.m. Wednesday night.
His charges are lengthy and include:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (crack cocaine)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (oxycodone)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (ice)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (ecstacy)
- Possession of Marijuana 1st (packages to sell)
- Possession of a Firearm (forbidden to carry)
- Possession of Paraphernalia (weighing scales) – misdemeanor
Kidd is currently in the Talladega County Jail. He is being held with no bond.
SylacaugaNews.com is actively researching for more information. Continue to follow this story for details.
Jeremy Law for SylacaugaNews.com | © 2017, SylacaugaNews.com/Marble City Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.