CHILDERSBURG, Ala. – The Childersburg City Council is having the first meeting of the month tomorrow, Feb. 6, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
The following items are set to be discussed:
- Approval to award administrative service to East Alabama Planning Commission for Recreational Trail Program Project 17-RT-54-03 Grant through ADECA.
- Approval to appoint Steve Mahaffey to vacancy of Water and Gas Board term expiring Jan. 26, 2023.
- Proclomation – Dr. Jeffrey Nix
- Approval to transfer ABC license for Pit Stop (Retail Beer and Wine Off Premise Only) Ownership Change
- Approval for Mayor and Council to attend the Annual Alabama League of Municipalities Convention at Montgomery Renaissance on May 18-22, 2018 with registration at $350, lodging at $179/night, and per diem.
- Approval for Officer Brandon Hughes to attend Firearms Instructor Training Course in Tuscaloosa at $645.
- Approval for installation of street light on Fairview Drive (pole located at #102.
- Approval to repair compressor at the carpentry/termite building not to exceed $60.
- Approval to advertise with the Childersburg High School Softball at $250 from LRA funds.
- Approval of invoices.
The council will adjourn to reconvene for town meeting.
Everyone from the community is invited to attend.
The next regular meeting will be held on Feb. 20, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.