Starts: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 8:30am
Ends: Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 12:00pm
New students may register at Indian Valley Elementary on Friday, April 28, from 8:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 29, from 8:30 a.m. until noon. Please bring:
- Alabama Immunization Form (Blue Slip)
- Birth Certificate (Must have raised seal)
- Two Proofs of Residency (only a mortgage, lease, or utility bill in parent or guardian’s name will be accepted).
- Parents must live in Sylacauga city limits in order to enroll (Bring annexation paperwork if applicable).
- Students must be 5 years old by September 2, 2016 to qualify for public kindergarten and 6 years old by September 2, 2016 to qualify for first grade.
- Only parents or legal guardians are allowed to register students.
- In case of divorce or guardianship, please bring legal documentation that will affect any school decisions.
- Students must be present at registration.