Blue Bell Story Time starts Tuesday, Feb. 7 from 10:30-11:00 a.m. and continues on each Tuesday in February and March.
February programs will focus on Emotions and are entitled:
- Feb. 7 – If You’re Happy and You Know It! – keep smiling;
- Feb. 14 – Valentines, lovely stories from the heart;
- Feb. 21 – I Feel Sad, we all get down i the dumps sometimes;
- Feb 28 – I’m Mad, these stories won’t make you pitch a fit.
March programs will focus on Books by our Favorite Authors and will include:
- March 7 – Dr. Seuss;
- March 14 – Eric Carle;
- March 21 – No story time, spring break;
- March 28 – Kevin Henkes.
To learn more about this event, contact the library at 256-249-0961 or visit the website below.